Daşəridən(ANTI-URINARY TRACT STONES).
ANTI-STONE (ANTI-URINARY TRACT STONES) GRANULE
- Liquid extract of madder root (Rubia tinctorum)
- Liquid extract of dog rose fruits (Rosa canina)
- Liquid extract of coriander (Coriandrum sativum) seeds
- Liquid extract of horsetail grass (Equisetum arvense)
- Liquid extract of knotweed grass (Polygonum aviculare)
- Liquid extract of juniper fruits (Juniperus communis)
Auxiliary substances: lactose, mannitol.
Pharmacological effect: Medicinal plants contained in pellets demineralize various stones and salt crystals in the urinary tract and promote their excretion. It regulates the pH of urine to prevent salt crystals and stones from forming.
Indications for use: It is used in the prevention of stone formation as an auxiliary agent in the presence of various stones and crystals (oxalate, urate, phosphate, carbonate) in the urinary tract.
Contraindications: individual sensitivity to ingredients, during pregnancy and lactation. It is contraindicated for persons under 18 years old.
Way of application: 1 dessert spoon of granule dissolves in 1 glass of water and is taken 3 times a day after meals. Duration of treatment is 1 month.
Manufacturer: HERBA FLORA